Wallpaper

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
Wallpaper
I've been searching for the full version of this wallpaper-



for about a half hour and can't find anything... does anyone have it?
It's in your game files.

Use REZextract to find it.
Quote Originally Posted by aeronyx View Post
It's in your game files.

Use REZextract to find it.
That's what I've been doing the other half hour - I looked in logo.rez, only has the current one - I also was looking thru textures.rez and found this from HQ fireteam.
Quote Originally Posted by Cryptonic View Post


That's what I've been doing the other half hour - I looked in logo.rez, only has the current one - I also was looking thru textures.rez and found this from HQ fireteam.
Try UI_HUD_LOGIN or something similar.

Or something with login, I forget.

/Moved to CA Modding Help.
Quote Originally Posted by aeronyx View Post


Try UI_HUD_LOGIN or something similar.

Or something with login, I forget.

/Moved to CA Modding Help.
Thats where I looked, UI_SCR_LOADING, it only has the current one...
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?