Please?

Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
Please?
lol sorry if im a little to desprate, but can i have an account with at least 1 royal dragon weapon pm if you can i hope i can get one
no begging and who the hell would give u an account with m4-royal?
Quote Originally Posted by zackie_2010 View Post
no begging and who the hell would give u an account with m4-royal?
i never said a specific kind of royal gun.... just any... the mause is prob the worst you can get cuz you can already get a mauser regular 4 perm..
or any1 can pm me an account that has 1 zp black market gun... oh well -.-
I doubt anyone would. :/ I didn't even win the weapons yet.
Quote Originally Posted by Hero View Post
I doubt anyone would. :/ I didn't even win the weapons yet.
how many crates so far?
Quote Originally Posted by Andrew2 View Post
how many crates so far?
Bought 60. No luck.
Quote Originally Posted by Hero View Post


Bought 60. No luck.
lol at least you can acctually BUY zp i have no credit card and getting free zp is harder than you think...(to me) and i have no money...
Quote Originally Posted by Andrew2 View Post
lol at least you can acctually BUY zp i have no credit card and getting free zp is harder than you think...(to me) and i have no money...
Offers are easy. I can get easy ZP from it no problem.
I don't often buy ZP though. This was the 2nd-3rd time.
Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us