Favorite loadouts?

Posts 1–15 of 17 · Page 1 of 2
Favorite loadouts?
Sorry, I understand it isn't TF2. But by loadouts I mean the shit you have on.

Search and Destroy (ICOG/WOGL scrims)
L9 Arctic Wofl
USP
M67 Nade

GP speed gear.
Same idea as this thread.

Anyways, I updated my shit:
For Elimination i use (Dependant on the map but usually):
•T-2 / AK74M (dependant on map)
•TPG-1 Master (Accuracy) / L96A1 Black Mag (QS)
•M69HE

For Elimination Pro / SnD I use:

•T-2 / AK74M (dependant on map)
•L96A1 Black Mag (QS) / TPG-1 Master (Accuracy)
•M69HE

For Quarantine Regen I use:

•RPG
•Mines
•M69HE
Rec 7
Frag Pack
Usp Tactical
TRG SE

Ballistic Helmet
Recon Vest
Carbon 15
USP
L96a1
Recon Vest
gp speed gear
a ar and a mg
maybe a sniper
ans a usp
nexnimus hq
Squirt Gun AND MY HACKS.
M16.

And also hacks, thats what I usally use.
Elimination Pro:

P90TR
SG556 MKII (beast)
L96A1 AW
USP SE
M69HE nade
No vest
Military bandana/Boonie hat
RPG
LAW
Smoke
and CHAMS
:< Why does err body need chams to do well. /mmf
Quote Originally Posted by Rhysis View Post
:< Why does err body need chams to do well. /mmf
'Cause they're nubs.
I sound whore and I get qqed: "****** CHAMS! KICK!" Fucking 12 year olds.
T-2/Kriss SpecOps
L96A1 Holiday Wolf

85& of WOGL players hacks
they are blatant hackers. Thats why everytime I join a S&D No Backpack game, I rage hack and make them QQ
Ghost Aim to the chest and God Mode for the first 1.30 minutes of the round after round 8
  • Toy Gun
  • Toy Gun
  • Toy Gun
  • Toy Gun
  • Toy Gun


/Thread
G36E
L96

^For all modes and maps.
Posts 1–15 of 17 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?