Not a normal .dll problem, please help

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
Not a normal .dll problem, please help


Okay, so I've done the whole putting the needed .dll files in the correct folders and it's worked for me before, but I don't see why it's doing this to me now. I've used the download link posted in one of the stickies for the msvcr100.dll and it still pops this message up. The hack I've been trying to use is CookieMonster's newest one here > http://www.mpgh.net/forum/164-combat...ax-v1-0-a.html By the way, it doesn't do this for any other public hacks that are undetected at this moment(ie. Flameswor10 Menu Hack [v5.4]).

If anyone could help me figure out this problem, I'd be very grateful.

This is my first actual thread post, so I'm sorry if I did something wrong.

*edit* @flameswor10 I got rid of the two previous pictures because I solved that problem. Now it says what's in the new picture. I have the correct .dll in both my Sys32 and Combat Arms folders.
Looks as if the dll you downloaded may be corrupted.
Quote Originally Posted by flameswor10 View Post
Looks as if the dll you downloaded may be corrupted.
I don'y know how that could be. I've downloaded the .dll from the stickied page's link. I've only ever used that one too. I'll try and find a different one for it though, thanks.
Quote Originally Posted by tracer319 View Post


Okay, so I've done the whole putting the needed .dll files in the correct folders and it's worked for me before, but I don't see why it's doing this to me now. I've used the download link posted in one of the stickies for the msvcr100.dll and it still pops this message up. The hack I've been trying to use is CookieMonster's newest one here > http://www.mpgh.net/forum/164-combat...ax-v1-0-a.html By the way, it doesn't do this for any other public hacks that are undetected at this moment(ie. Flameswor10 Menu Hack [v5.4]).

If anyone could help me figure out this problem, I'd be very grateful.

This is my first actual thread post, so I'm sorry if I did something wrong.

*edit* @flameswor10 I got rid of the two previous pictures because I solved that problem. Now it says what's in the new picture. I have the correct .dll in both my Sys32 and Combat Arms folders.



I got exactly same problem and tryed everything on MPGH forum.
Ive got my mscvr100.dll from Windows website ... so its surely not corupted !
Ps: i tryed 3 other Mscvr100 (for my Syst 32bit im not using the wrong one for my PC) and still same problem ! :<
Bump~ !

asdasdasd
its a known problem with that dll
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us