Thumbs upEngine & CShell 4.11.2012 Dump

Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
Engine & CShell 4.11.2012 Dump
Dumped Engine.exe and Cshell.dll for CANA, I have asked for these for a few weeks now with no one willing to post Cshell, So I had to install windows 7 32bit so I can make the dumps.

VirusScans:

CA.4.11.2012.dmp.rar - Jotti's malware scan

CA.4.11.2012.dmp.rar - Virustotal's malware scan

CA.4.11.2012.dmp.rar - Novirusthanks's malware scan

Hashes:
Code:
CRC32: DF4E425A
MD5: 55BA8FB780B673AFD2D6BFAEC66867F0
SHA-1: 9805A791D010557DF3DF9C60C04DBD71DBD78A30


Download:
CA.4.11.2012.dmp.rar6.5 MB · 147 downloads 1/38 malicious
/approved .
thanks.. i wouldda went for them but im win 7 64 bit also so i couldnt... but i really wanted to thank you for posting these!
I feel bad for you , But iam not NA X) /
Oh Shit i didn't know u where looking for it. Next Time add me on MSN if u need anything like that again. I am Good Friends With Obrozz His is my Teacher He's Talked about you before he said u where great in Delphi.
Thanks for these bro.
Will help me in making my own base and such.
Thanks bro.
wait how did u dumb it on windows 7 32 bit. Thats what i have and i could never dump it without getting the bsod
Thank ya, sir.

Extremely helpful .
Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us