Help7767

Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
7767
Hi,

recently I have tried to purchase rage points but for some reason I cant!
When I tried to purchase one, a message came up saying that

For more information, please send an email to accountadmin@sgiwest.com with 7767 in the subject line. We apologize for any inconvenience.



WTF

This has happened to me recently so its kinda impossible.

So I figured that it might has something to do with the IP address
so I tried to use a different proxy server and finally I can log in but I still cant reach to the
point where you have to buy the rage point it just don't work!

can anyone help me please!
This is due to account sharing / trading accounts / or using someone elses account / public accounts. this cannot be removed unless you email them and explain etc, but takes them like 2 years to reply, mines still pending from 5 months ago so good luck.
email them with the your account info ( login ) and be sure to put 7677 in the subject line.
after that they will send you bs for you to confirm and you give them all the bs they ask for. then you account will be unlocked.

if i were you i would add that you want to buy points

i got mine unblocked in like 2 weeks
Don't worry now because I have figured what's wrong with it.
It's because I live in the UK so I figured my ip was blocked.
Then I tried using one of the proxy server and it works!

For those of you who don't know how to fix 7767 problem just ask me on this thread
and I will post up a tutorial on how to get points if you have 7767 problem

It's faster and It only takes about 3 minutes to do, better than waiting for weeks
for them to reply
My friend got 7767 n he wants to buy points but he cant. Can someone tell me how he can buy points? deadman97 if u know please tell me! Thanks

---------- Post added at 11:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:51 PM ----------

He can play and all but cant sign in the website to buy points
Don't worry because I have the same problem.
I will post a tutorial how you can do it.
That would be great. Thanks bruh!
this link not workign i got the same problem too XDD
I NEED HELP FOR MY OTHER ACC WITH 7767 ve waited over 2 months for a response and still nothing.
So.. dead man we need your help to fix 7767 error, please post the tutorial, thanks.
Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?