ExclamationHow source code work?

Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1
How source code work?
Hi!

I'm new in hack and I don't understand what source code is and how it works. Can somebody help me please?

Thank you
-.-
Welcome, I think you should go and use some hacks first, understand what they do then read up on the programming language of c++.
Here's some link that will help you:

Click here: link 1

Click here: link 2.

When you're more curious about c++ take a look at these:

Click here: link 3

Click here: link 4

Link are thanks to various people such as @Brimir @Assassin's Creed@DeathHunter @MightySaa0d

Have fun and a great time here at MPGH.
"Source Code" is another word for addys which can be used for Cross Fire hacks when you have a base.



Come back when you learn C++
Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us