ahh errro lol
PatchedPixel / Color Trigger [Trigger-Bot]
ITS DETECTED TRUST ME!!!!!!
detected...?
lmao yes DETECTED!
I dont know how to use trigger bots xD so hard :P
Detected, man.
Omg A permanent Bannn UWWWWW
(((((
(((((it detected but i dont care cause i dont know how to use it be4
still very good! thanks 

Good job!
Keep up the good work!
Keep up the good work!

Close it, detected. @Jigsaw
I suppose it bans you for the process name.
If anyone have the answer to why this is bannable let me know and I will see what I can do to 'fix' it.
All it does is just scan 1 pixel and just do a beep ( + or mouse-click.)
So, anyone?
If anyone have the answer to why this is bannable let me know and I will see what I can do to 'fix' it.
All it does is just scan 1 pixel and just do a beep ( + or mouse-click.)
So, anyone?
hack tool is detected
!?
!?aimboters ._.
This thread is closed for replies.
Similar Threads
Call of Duty 8 - Modern Warfare 3 (MW3) Hacks & CheatsPixel / Color Trigger - You might like it tho...
59 CrossFire Discussionspixel trigger bot settingsCF 2 Sudden Attack GeneralPixel / Color Aimbot | Triggerbot
13 Visual Basic Programming[Help]Detect a certain pixels color[Solved] 10 Flaming & RageFucken Trigger Bot!
4
