Thumbs upPatchedSimple D3D Hack v1 [WallHack, FullBrigth] With Loader

Posts 31–45 of 195 · Page 3 of 13
Quote Originally Posted by iSmexy View Post
if ur using 32 bit im sure the hack dont work fore 32 bits
I think U are right all users who say DiDnt Work > They Use 32 Bites System
Quote Originally Posted by xXDreaMerXx View Post


I think U are right all users who say DiDnt Work > They Use 32 Bites System
then when u post a new haack u should at least say it doesn't work for Win-7-32Bit

and chill a little :P
It doesnt work for windows 7 32 bits
Quote Originally Posted by youssef2323d View Post
It doesnt work for windows 7 32 bits
we already no the hack dont work fore 32 bit
@Superhacker38
you have not download all Programms !

DirectX 9
NetFramework 4
C++ Redistributable
good job but
we
need
norecoil

---------- Post added at 04:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:52 PM ----------

and didnt work
windos 7 64bit unlimet
an i download all C++
direc x
netfram 3 + 3.5 + 4
Quote Originally Posted by iSmexy View Post
dont work for xp 32
Doesn't work for Windows XP 64 either.. all the hack's these days u have to have Windows 7/Vista ..
Ain't working for me,I have a win 7 64 bit btw.
Nice hack I like it. Try some more features if you need help ask me, I got a few codes.
Its Working for 64 bit >.<
DOWNLOAD THIS:
DirectX 9
NetFramework 4
C++ Redistributable

@1wizz
Thanks but iam a Senior Coder ^^ i can make all features in CrossFire
Quote Originally Posted by CFhackerfree View Post
Its Working for 64 bit >.<
DOWNLOAD THIS:
DirectX 9
NetFramework 4
C++ Redistributable

@1wizz
Thanks but iam a Senior Coder ^^ i can make all features in CrossFire
I clicked Activate Hack and went back to Crossfire while I was in a game and nothing happened.. and I downloaded everything that is above..
Windows XP 64 bit
@CFhackerfree

Ok no problem was just asking glad to hear hope next release is good.
And are you doing any VIP tests? I can test for you sometime PM me.
Posts 31–45 of 195 · Page 3 of 13
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us