Thumbs upPatchedSimple D3D Hack v1 [WallHack, FullBrigth] With Loader

Posts 46–60 of 195 · Page 4 of 13
<!-- BEGIN TEMPLATE: dbtech_usertag_mention -->
@<a href="http://www.mpgh.net/forum/member.php?u=167765" target="_blank">1wizz</a>
<!-- END TEMPLATE: dbtech_usertag_mention -->
here is my old VIP Hack ^^
www.youtube.com/watch?v=soqw2e3Yot0

<!-- BEGIN TEMPLATE: dbtech_usertag_mention -->
@<a href="http://www.mpgh.net/forum/member.php?u=711442" target="_blank">[G]a[M]e[R]</a>
<!-- END TEMPLATE: dbtech_usertag_mention --> Helped me
@CFhackerfree Nice gotta let me try it if you bring it back or happen to make it again.
Uhm I need the dll someone give me the link?
Seems awsome, but this without no recoil = Sucks
Why will you add ESP features? why dont you add misc. features(no recoil, no spread) ?
I love you.
Quote Originally Posted by CFhackerfree View Post
@Mafiascared
its give client error
uhm bro.. I dont get it.. usualy hacks work on my pc.. but this.. I dont understand..!?? :S
I got all the programs I need + I turned off anti virus.
I followed the steps you showed on your video.
btw I got win 7 32 bit. When I do what you tell us to do, nothing happens.!...!.. :S :S
Gooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooood job.
Good Job.
I wanted only Wallhack
This is nice and I love that you are going to put esp

But I have an idea
There is 2 good working hacks made by people with some experience
why dont you guys update one of the skrillex hacks I have looked at them and i gotta say
Can you guys remake that or get the codes from the creator of skrillex
Or in the end pool your coding knowledge and create a kick ass hack that will blow crossfire away

But no really I love simple wallhacks and backdoors just pissed me off with the enigma thing so this is nice
it doesnt work window 7 32 bits ><
Thanks bro. Working like a charm on Win 7-64Bit.

---------- Post added at 09:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:17 PM ----------

uhh... I don't suggest using this anymore, since I just got "Hack tool has been detected" lol.
how can i make an arrow when i shoot to enemy plz answer me.
Quote Originally Posted by mslol View Post
yea cfhackerfree is back nice loader bro , can you add norecoil next ? it will be great. anyway thanks alot man
Yea i agree with you
@CFhackerfree can you please add no recoils next time
Posts 46–60 of 195 · Page 4 of 13
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us