NexonEU = Epic Fail

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
NexonEU = Epic Fail
For what I see you guys saying that don't want to release powerful hacks cuz you fear that "we" may screw the game..
Now I ask " Wasn't the game already screwed when it came out?"...
NexonEu actually is a fking noob enterprise with no experience on managing games online.
That's clearly when I show you this Photos.
Let's be realistic. Who would kill 7,589 guys (5,496 with a knife) and die 314 times?
Isn't this clearly enough that he hacks?

Wake up nexonEu...
4.jpgattachment deleted · 75 downloads before removal
3.jpgattachment deleted · 72 downloads before removal
and ur posting this wake up nexonEU here becuz??? u thing they read it?
Complaining about Nexon Europe here won't help you.
You could try the Nexon Europe customer support.
It isnt good place lawlz
what im saying is that if they dont care about their own game why will we care about it?
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us