CoolMy D3D ^^

Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1
My D3D ^^
Hi... after i patched the endscene and the reset func it worked fine

It´s my current CF EU hack
Crossfire20120629_0000.bmp1.4 MB · 190 downloads
post the project please
Good job I hope I could make that kinda menu
loooks awesome!W-O-W
No offence but it isnt that good. I mean good job on making that , but i highly recommend you to change the text style and stuff. cause it runins the whole menu.
it's the funniest menu i've ever seen. good job. oh and why do you jave max wep range option twice?
ups xDD

Which font did u choose for a d3d menue?? need some help xD
arial + on/off
OMG nice menu bro
Not so much features because they are all patched, but we must think about adding D3D stuff and ESP.
... this is page 1 of 2 ... ^^ i made a "scrolling" menue xD
loooool nice strange menu BTW
Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us