Unpack .DAT lithtech files

Posts 16–30 of 38 · Page 2 of 3
That's cool bro. So what don't you show everyone how to view Lithtech .DAT file =D
Quote Originally Posted by pekidpro View Post
That's cool bro. So what don't you show everyone how to view Lithtech .DAT file =D
同樣期待方法
both with you
@-DeadCode- i am hero only bcs of the rez modding section so you released that plugin or not ? or are you gonna release it ?

and what does it do ??? import LTA ? or import .DAT or convert dat2lta ?
Aaaahhh I want to see CA maps in CSS soooo badly. Unfortunately I don't know too much about 3D modeling and creating CSS maps and such.
Quote Originally Posted by Tsukasa View Post
Aaaahhh I want to see CA maps in CSS soooo badly. Unfortunately I don't know too much about 3D modeling and creating CSS maps and such.
good suggestion
dat -> ltc / lta -> obj -> bsp
that working for a lot of game
i'm sorry guys for that late i have some internet problem in my home i can't release it in my mobile xD i already made the TUT but i can't upload with my mobile internet so i'm sorry again about this late
Quote Originally Posted by -DeadCode- View Post
i'm sorry guys for that late i have some internet problem in my home i can't release it in my mobile xD i already made the TUT but i can't upload with my mobile internet so i'm sorry again about this late
just waiting...
Quote Originally Posted by -DeadCode- View Post
i'm sorry guys for that late i have some internet problem in my home i can't release it in my mobile xD i already made the TUT but i can't upload with my mobile internet so i'm sorry again about this late
It's OK . Release the TUT as soon as possible , OK ?
Sounds like some people have already reversed the dat format.
I've also reversed it, but probably not as far as the OP (re: "I know how to texture it")

Where are the UV's stored? Are they per-face or per-vertex? All of the floats I see are massive numbers so they probably aren't using 0/1-space.

I've loaded rattlesnake as an example, but it doesn't look presentable at all since I don't know how to apply the materials.

Quote Originally Posted by finale00 View Post
Sounds like some people have already reversed the dat format.
I've also reversed it, but probably not as far as the OP (re: "I know how to texture it")

Where are the UV's stored? Are they per-face or per-vertex? All of the floats I see are massive numbers so they probably aren't using 0/1-space.

I've loaded rattlesnake as an example, but it doesn't look presentable at all since I don't know how to apply the materials.

@supercarz1991
Its just a D3D Screemshot
You mean the one in the OP?
That's disappointing. Was hoping to at least texture the thing.
who know any 3D map conver to DAT(Lithtech map file)
Quote Originally Posted by 779825427 View Post
who know any 3D map conver to DAT(Lithtech map file)
you use the model packer -_-"
Posts 16–30 of 38 · Page 2 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?