Unpack .DAT lithtech files

Posts 31–38 of 38 · Page 3 of 3
Quote Originally Posted by -DeadCode- View Post
i'm sorry guys for that late i have some internet problem in my home i can't release it in my mobile xD i already made the TUT but i can't upload with my mobile internet so i'm sorry again about this late
When will u release the TUT ???
how about the tut?
when will you release the TUT for public?
I'm Really Sorry About That... But Someone offers 70$ to not release the TUT in Public .
I Can release 3D Only Without Texture .. But if You Want The Full TUT PM me.
Quote Originally Posted by -DeadCode- View Post
I'm Really Sorry About That... But Someone offers 70$ to not release the TUT in Public .
I Can release 3D Only Without Texture .. But if You Want The Full TUT PM me.
so sad for this reason
Quote Originally Posted by supercarz1991 View Post
was this ever released?
nope, and accept me on MSN
thx. how convert dat to lta?
Posts 31–38 of 38 · Page 3 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?