LightbulbPatchedGuns Adder

Posts 241–255 of 1,030 · Page 17 of 69
Quote Originally Posted by RedSpot View Post
I can't agree more !
dude, do u maybe know the ID of the OTS-14 Groza ? I think that u can add this gun too.
Or the HK416 noel ?
Both were on the Limited Edition just like the Cherry..
Quote Originally Posted by yonito6 View Post
dude, do u maybe know the ID of the OTS-14 Groza ? I think that u can add this gun too.
Or the HK416 noel ?
Both were on the Limited Edition just like the Cherry..
I tried them myself!!! for god sake !
I mentioned in my thread that I tried all guns on ava!!! and the only ones that work is in the list.
@RedSpot i have win7 32 bits and i added cherry and dual berbatos
i had to try like 50 times but in the end i got them
is it possible to add panfilov (the mask for DV)
omg for the kids asking him to add stuff, he said hes tried everything already!!!
כלי אתה חביבי
Thank u from the bottom of my heart
He released it, now stop bothering him.

And to those who can't figure out how to change the value, have you ever thought to edit the number under the category that says "value"? I KNOW I'M A FUCKING GENIUS. /facepalm
Quote Originally Posted by RedSpot View Post
only x64 bit users.
Can u add guns for me? plz i have 32 bit win 7 plz plz
Quote Originally Posted by speedy006 View Post
Can u add guns for me? plz i have 32 bit win 7 plz plz
Find a friend with a 64-bit copy of Windows.
Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post


Find a friend with a 64-bit copy of Windows.
i have no friend who plays ava. Can u help?
Quote Originally Posted by speedy006 View Post
i have no friend who plays ava. Can u help?
i add u the guns
Quote Originally Posted by TheF1nalStr4w View Post
i add u the guns
Already covering it for him.
worked with windows xp 32 bit. though you have to choose ava process when you are starting the game
AWAITING BAN HAMMER
Quote Originally Posted by rfpd View Post
? stupid? u asked how to remove weapons from your inventory you fucking noob, go to noob section and learn the basics of ava idiot noob
one does not simply delete an anaconda kukri/gc capgun
and, i did not ask you anything

BRsgotohellpl0x
Posts 241–255 of 1,030 · Page 17 of 69
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us