LightbulbPatchedGuns Adder

Posts 256–270 of 1,030 · Page 18 of 69
Quote Originally Posted by TheF1nalStr4w View Post
i add u the guns
ok then u can add for freE?
Quote Originally Posted by speedy006 View Post
ok then u can add for freE?
ye since was released for free
OMFG STFU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! stop asking for help!!! and fix your broken english.
I can't seem to find the Alliance of Valiant Arms process... I am a 32 bit user.
If someone can help me just message me at my skype
Ziad.Teh.Tensive is my Skype.

Thanks in advance.
Everything is almost leeched...Warfix is mad...
Quote Originally Posted by lnsano View Post
Everything is almost leeched...Warfix is mad...
Warfix isn't the one who made this hack.
Just to let you know,
Quote Originally Posted by lnsano View Post
Everything is almost leeched...Warfix is mad...
I don't know where you get your information from but RedSpot is fucking famous for adding guns, as well he's been doing it for a long ass time so stop saying everything is leeched, considering you're just a leecher yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by unforgive View Post
I can't seem to find the Alliance of Valiant Arms process... I am a 32 bit user.
If someone can help me just message me at my skype
Ziad.Teh.Tensive is my Skype.

Thanks in advance.
It only works on x64 operating systems.
Do the Noel guns work yet?
Start up Ava
Once you in game , click shop and go to melee section
Then open up the cheat engine that redspot put up
In the bottom of the cheat engine you should see the word reedbuck
Click it once to highlight and press enter
Then the box will pop up for you to change value , once you changed it .
Go back to shop and buy the Redduck bat . But you might get kick out of the game
Due to game guard detecting cheat engine .
what is the number for the FG42?
Quote Originally Posted by Russlinger View Post
what is the number for the FG42?
C´mon really?

Cant u read the first topic?

Big and fat written that there are no other guns able to cheat
Quote Originally Posted by RedSpot View Post
I tried them myself!!! for god sake !
I mentioned in my thread that I tried all guns on ava!!! and the only ones that work is in the list.
I already found a lot of other guns like the normal deagle, deagle silver, walther p38,ppsh,l2a3............
Quote Originally Posted by ccman32 View Post
I already found a lot of other guns like the normal deagle, deagle silver, walther p38,ppsh,l2a3............
Why in the hell I need to post these trash guns?
You can get them easily from box adding in survival mode.
Warfix was just the first to use CE on AVA, but as any other neoliberal btch mind, he used it to earn up to 10000 gcoins per mounth...til the leech.
Is there any chance that the Redduck bat can be changed into Harpoon F2? Since the version of AVA I'm playing doesn't have the Redduck bat.
Posts 256–270 of 1,030 · Page 18 of 69
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us