LightbulbPatchedGuns Adder

Posts 31–45 of 1,030 · Page 3 of 69
Quote Originally Posted by DfKOniK View Post
RIP AvA,


Nice redspot now we can officially leave ava!
I feel like I kinda ruined everyone's day Dx
Someone can give us more codes please?
I LOVE IT WORKS OMG THNX
I DO GO TO RED BUCK BUT NOTHING APEER I EVEN BUY IT AND NOTHING
Not understanding it a tutorial will be the best TY for this LOVE yOU!
I need help with step 5 please help
why? why u get this out man!! lesh hek?
nothing after the Find Out what adress blah blah
how do you change the value ?
TO ALL WHO DIDN'T UNDERSTAND FROM THE THREAD: DO YOU WANT I MAKE A NEW THREAD WITH FULLY SUPPORT ON TUTORIAL SECTION OR I JUST TRY TO EXPLAIN YOU WITHCOMMENTS?
Quote Originally Posted by DarkSt0rmX View Post
TO ALL WHO DIDN'T UNDERSTAND FROM THE THREAD: DO YOU WANT I MAKE A NEW THREAD WITH FULLY SUPPORT ON TUTORIAL SECTION OR I JUST TRY TO EXPLAIN YOU WITHCOMMENTS?
nop not needed it's well explained noobs need to learn how to do it if we always make videos this guys will be like suckers always sucking and never giving nothing in return
Quote Originally Posted by rfpd View Post
nop not needed it's well explained noobs need to learn how to do it if we always make videos this guys will be like suckers always sucking and never giving nothing in return
Okay. Do YOU tested it? When YOU change value it automaticalky add gun to your inventory? And what he means with "'highlight" redduck?
I did everything changed the value too but nothing was added why is dt..
Posts 31–45 of 1,030 · Page 3 of 69
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us