LightbulbPatchedGuns Adder

Posts 46–60 of 1,030 · Page 4 of 69
New table uploaded..
@Pie @Justin , approve it please.
ty work fine nw
@RedSpot explain better please what do i do after i changed value? and thanks for this
Quote Originally Posted by mikepr0z101 View Post
Yo cubevilly dont tell them how to do it. It will get patched
I released it Because of ******s like you, who doesn't know sh*t about CE .
I don't know who or how you got my table, and why your "Giving" people my table.
Hey red... acording to this method we can get the codes from the other guns :|
Quote Originally Posted by Occidi de Pax View Post
Hey red... acording to this method we can get the codes from the other guns :|
You can get any gun code... even If you don't have em in your Inventory.
Quote Originally Posted by RedSpot View Post
You can get any gun code... even If you don't have em in your Inventory.
Weird part is that we have to pay money as the mgk was asking me for 50k
damnet i cant wait to test it
admins please approve it
Quote Originally Posted by DarkSt0rmX View Post
Okay. Do YOU tested it? When YOU change value it automaticalky add gun to your inventory? And what he means with "'highlight" redduck?
u are so dumb oh my g0d -.- nah just kidding just select red duck bat when u want to see description or something u select it then a adress appears and change it to one of that numbers, he uses redduck bat cuz it's the cheapest thing in the shop and u can have a cherry for 200 euros
OK, I'll go for a stupid guy, I program C, C++, I don't use cheatengine, can someone give me the commands of programs to run in detail..

Thank you for your understanding and more particularly, the author of the exploit Redspot
Can someone please write a tutorial? I know that its noobish from me to not know how to do this but i really want it to work for me
Did you just edit the post? Bcause some things I saw before are now gone...
Quote Originally Posted by Predator View Post
Did you just edit the post? Bcause some things I saw before are now gone...
He simplified
You have to scan the Redduck bat and the freeze and change the value to the gun you want.
Using this method you can also Scan other guns.
Quote Originally Posted by Occidi de Pax View Post


He simplified
You have to scan the Redduck bat and the freeze and change the value to the gun you want.
Using this method you can also Scan other guns.
Cool story bro! So as in highlight it, you have to select it in the game right? And how do you freeze Ava?
Posts 46–60 of 1,030 · Page 4 of 69
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us