LightbulbPatchedGuns Adder

Posts 61–75 of 1,030 · Page 5 of 69
Just forget the highlight thingy. check my post again, I updated the attachment..
New table with red duck bat pointer in it, just change the value of it to one of the guns value and buy it.
That simple!
Quote Originally Posted by RedSpot View Post
Just forget the highlight thingy. check my post again, I updated the attachment..
New table with red duck bat pointer in it, just change the value of it to one of the guns value and buy it.
That simple!
Not aproved yet.
BTW Noel guns get failed to buy.
Probably requires gcoins
Quote Originally Posted by Occidi de Pax View Post


Not aproved yet.
BTW Noel guns get failed to buy.
Probably requires gcoins
Really?
Didn't I say that? O.o
@Pie Approve it again please, I cant download
Any chance this would work with the Desert Eagle?
This attachment has not been approved yet. Please go back and read or respond to the thread.
:S
Quote Originally Posted by rodrigo0901 View Post
Can someone give us more codes?
I tried every single gun on A.V.A and found all the codes.
These codes are the only codes that work..
You don't need others.
Quote Originally Posted by RedSpot View Post
I tried every single gun on A.V.A and found all the codes.
These codes are the only codes that work..
You don't need others.
Can you give us the download link here I really want to go to sleep xD
Quote Originally Posted by RedSpot View Post
I tried every single gun on A.V.A and found all the codes.
These codes are the only codes that work..
You don't need others.
and the other cap guns? they should work
Quote Originally Posted by rfpd View Post
and the other cap guns? they should work
Didn't I say? I tried every single gun.

try these codes yourself:

Epko -1929
Seroja - 1372
Silver Arrow - 1917
OTS - 1721
Alligator - 1370
Predator - 1337
Firefox - 1334
Quote Originally Posted by RedSpot View Post
I tried every single gun on A.V.A and found all the codes.
These codes are the only codes that work..
You don't need others.
Wait did you scan the WWII Perm codes?
Quote Originally Posted by RedSpot View Post
Didn't I say? I tried every single gun.

try these codes yourself:

Epko -1929
Seroja - 1372
Silver Arrow - 1917
OTS - 1721
Alligator - 1370
Predator - 1337
Firefox - 1334

Still wanna try with Kava ? :P
Quote Originally Posted by Occidi de Pax View Post

Wait did you scan the WWII Perm codes?

YES! EVERY SINGLE GUN!@#!@
Please pm me the download link
I want to add some guns tonight, and I dont think they will approve it soon
Posts 61–75 of 1,030 · Page 5 of 69
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us