LightbulbPatchedGuns Adder

Posts 481–495 of 1,030 · Page 33 of 69
Quote Originally Posted by gucciboy1997 View Post
But can you tell us to when we can use the guns ?

---------- Post added at 02:00 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:58 AM ----------


Can u tell us when we can use the guns ?
You decide by yourself, I can't tell you guys to use it at the exact same date...
Quote Originally Posted by RedSpot View Post
You decide by yourself, I can't tell you guys to use it at the exact same date...
You think we can use after merge ?
Quote Originally Posted by gucciboy1997 View Post
You think we can use after merge ?
Yes.... _____________
Quote Originally Posted by RedSpot View Post
Yes.... _____________
100% ban free ?
can someone add these guns for me o.O ill pm you the username and pw, like @RedSpot do you mind doing it for me if not i don't mind i kinda wanna try these guns :/ hoping someone kind enough to help me out since im not a 64bit user much appreciated.
Is it possible to add the Iyan Armor set for 7 days?
Aww sh*t this is epic. Testing the guns now <3 u
but it could be cheaper idk
the hacks work, but u can get banned so i wouldnt use ur main account, make a new account or use ur alt
I used it on an alt account and both my Main and alt are banned
I feel retarded every time I see someone request a euro-bought gun. It's basically buying the gun itself lol, minus being able to customize it quickly.
Posts 481–495 of 1,030 · Page 33 of 69
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us