Deleted Post

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
Deleted Post


I don't understand why my post got deleted, Because I posted the download link as an attachment. The only external links that were on the post were virus scans. I read over the rules twice, and I didn't see anything wrong with my post. Just trying to know what I did so I won't do it again... o.o
The file you posted probably connects to the internet. We do not allow that.
Quote Originally Posted by Disturbed View Post
The file you posted probably connects to the internet. We do not allow that.
Oh alright. Didn't see anything on the rules against that.
Quote Originally Posted by `Luke View Post
Oh alright. Didn't see anything on the rules against that.
http://www.mpgh.net/forum/164-combat...ion-rules.html

Quote Originally Posted by Obama View Post
Additional Rules:
As of 11-12-10: Any program or hack may not connect to the internet or auto update via the internet. (As of 4/8/2011Signature scans are permitted)
Didn't see that there. Sorry
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?