ExclamationHelpMiniHackPack Help Needed

Posts 1–15 of 29 · Page 1 of 2
MiniHackPack Help Needed
So I did everything the tut told me to do. I ran the injector as admin, found MiniHackPack.dll, type in process AVA.exe and injected. The injector said the MiniHackPack.dll (1) has injected successfully. After that I do not see a window or a box that shows me the location of the MiniHackPack.ini file so I can change the settings. I need help! I am using the V2 file and I have ava downloaded on steam. HELP PLEASE!
HELP ME PLEASE!
Try to use v1-
Quote Originally Posted by Predator View Post
HELP ME PLEASE!
This is so frustrating.. Maybe its because I have AVA on Steam... IDK

---------- Post added at 11:13 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:07 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by DarkSt0rmX View Post
Try to use v1-
Same thing... I searched everywhere since it was V1 but I cant find it...
When I inject the only thing that pops out is the PerX config file
[Program]
Name=AVA.exe
Auto=-1
Quit=-1
[Injections]
Num=1
1=C:\Users\benton\Desktop\MiniHackPack.dll

ask someone for the tv id pw because guy fix me too
Quote Originally Posted by AznNicholas1314 View Post
ask someone for the tv id pw because guy fix me too
Im downloading team viewer

---------- Post added at 11:20 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:18 AM ----------

My ID: 784 833 396
Pass: 6477

TEAMVIEWER NEED HELP PLEASE
Quote Originally Posted by AznNicholas1314 View Post
ok i ask friend later
Thanks... Couldnt you help me instead?
Quote Originally Posted by AznNicholas1314 View Post
i am not on now xd
Alright, tell your friend (or you) to send me the ID and PW. I dont want to keep TV on all day
Quote Originally Posted by AznNicholas1314 View Post
ok i will do it as u say
thanks dude

---------- Post added at 01:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:34 AM ----------

Anybody else willing to help?
Someone please help?!
HELP ME PLEASE!!! ANYONE???
Posts 1–15 of 29 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us