ExclamationHelpMiniHackPack Help Needed

Posts 16–29 of 29 · Page 2 of 2
DUde really that stupid i have it on steam too works!
Download LATEST VERSION that one says where you can find the .ini file and open that i would to recomment to look at tutorial AGAIN! and see if it works IDIOTS
Quote Originally Posted by MrLubetube View Post
DUde really that stupid i have it on steam too works!
Download LATEST VERSION that one says where you can find the .ini file and open that i would to recomment to look at tutorial AGAIN! and see if it works IDIOTS
You think I spent all this time writing posts, asking for help to NOT READ THE DIRECTIONS?!!!! The problem I have is that when I inject nothing pops up.
Same .. and at my friends computers its work great
im opening perx as admin and changing to AVA.exe
after im browsing and selecting the minihackpack.dll
and then just start the game
it says "injected" but there is no minihackpack.ini and theres no pop up given
WTF ?
Make sure you have .NET Framework, and make sure your reactor files for steam are up to date... i don't know exactly how to do that but i heard it worked for some people. also you could try to re-download steam but it would be a hassle..
Quote Originally Posted by SteelRaZor View Post
Make sure you have .NET Framework, and make sure your reactor files for steam are up to date... i don't know exactly how to do that but i heard it worked for some people. also you could try to re-download steam but it would be a hassle..
Am I supposed to "update" these files or what

you need Visual Basic
NET Framework 4.0
and Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 Redistributable Package
then need to be work
Quote Originally Posted by babon View Post
you need Visual Basic
NET Framework 4.0
and Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 Redistributable Package
then need to be work
You sure I need C++?

---------- Post added at 02:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:03 PM ----------



HELP PLEASE!!
@Predator add majd.khoury77 on skype ill help you right now
Hey guys, ive got the same problem i think..
i downloaded the program PerX and also MiniHackPackV2 ! That wasnt so difficult.. BUT i have a problem, so i hope you can help me thanks !


I start PerX as admin and also change it to AVA.exe
BROWSE - and i add the MiniHackPack..

easily..


BUT IF I START AVA (THE GAME) NOW, THERE ISNT A SECOUND WINDOW OR BOX WHERE I FOUND THE MINIHACK

So the hack doesnt work, i dont know, where the problem is, so i hope you all can help me..


The big problem also: there isnt the Minihack box, if i start the game ava!!



PLEASE HELP ME! I WANT TO USE THE ROUND SKIP IN LOCKDOWN EXTREME TO RECIEVE EASY MONEY AND EXP! o
Quote Originally Posted by lnfinityx3 View Post
Hey guys, ive got the same problem i think..
i downloaded the program PerX and also MiniHackPackV2 ! That wasnt so difficult.. BUT i have a problem, so i hope you can help me thanks !


I start PerX as admin and also change it to AVA.exe
BROWSE - and i add the MiniHackPack..

easily..


BUT IF I START AVA (THE GAME) NOW, THERE ISNT A SECOUND WINDOW OR BOX WHERE I FOUND THE MINIHACK

So the hack doesnt work, i dont know, where the problem is, so i hope you all can help me..


The big problem also: there isnt the Minihack box, if i start the game ava!!



PLEASE HELP ME! I WANT TO USE THE ROUND SKIP IN LOCKDOWN EXTREME TO RECIEVE EASY MONEY AND EXP! o
Thats exactly the same problem I have...
c++ disturb package 2005,2008,2010 x64 and x86 download all. install them. try again
installed, but not working yet!
Hey, ive got the same problem, that no box is poping up ! i dont know which is the mistake i have done. .

ive got 64bit and download all programs (PerX, MiniHackPackV2) - Sure, i use V1, but it doesnt work too! ((

PLEASE HELP US!
i tryed both v1/v2 on ijji/steam and ist work on both the hack i asked few friends that use it to so i think our pc miss something to run inject/hack :S i go try download this: Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 / Dint work...


GUYS lisint u injecting the hacks good thare jus a missing file's or instal that cant run the sht... / sry bad english
Posts 16–29 of 29 · Page 2 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us