Thoughts on Kai?

Posts 1–15 of 49 · Page 1 of 4
Thoughts on Kai?
Me: Better than I expected.
He's kind of bad until Ricochet Shot and Gale/Twister Kick combo.
Quote Originally Posted by Paladin View Post
He's kind of bad until Ricochet Shot and Gale/Twister Kick combo.
Nah more like until lvl 26 when he get battle respiration
Quote Originally Posted by Wasabixi View Post
Nah more like until lvl 26 when he get battle respiration
AMEN TO THAT.
Got a feeling Nexon will nerf him just so they can sell more NX items to make him better.
Too OP with my Ivory +5 bow and death wind set xD
But yeah he's pretty good. His dodge is better than lann's which is wtf.
Quote Originally Posted by Pie View Post
Too OP with my Ivory +5 bow and death wind set xD
But yeah he's pretty good. His dodge is better than lann's which is wtf.
Yea its ridiculous how good his dodges are and it only uses 7 stamina
He's pretty fun so far, perfect for a casual player like me.
Unrelated note, when you guys solo, do you get the dreaded delayed message (you have to wait xx amount of time in order to claim items and AP)? Every time I do a mission by myself I get this, and I play legit.
Quote Originally Posted by al897 View Post
He's pretty fun so far, perfect for a casual player like me.
Unrelated note, when you guys solo, do you get the dreaded delayed message (you have to wait xx amount of time in order to claim items and AP)? Every time I do a mission by myself I get this, and I play legit.
I got it dueting with someone, it's just because kai clears dungeons too fast.
I think kai is fun to use but power-wise his normal attacks seem pretty weak although he had the long range advantage and is pretty much the only character that can attack while walking.
they will definitely patch the stam cost of dodge, and probably nerf his sp attacks, so he'll be a weak ass nigga that can shoot while walking.

has anyone been able to break something off from a boss with long bow shots, not counting Gnoll Chieftains helm? it seems like i always kill the boss before i can even break something off
Quote Originally Posted by juicebox92 View Post
they will definitely patch the stam cost of dodge, and probably nerf his sp attacks, so he'll be a weak ass nigga that can shoot while walking.
They better not...I think this Kai is rather DPS limited now anyways. His normal attacks don't output too much DPS - at least in comparison to Evie's Magic Arrows, which execute a lot faster + probably output more damage per hit. With that said, you definitely can't compare Kai's DPS to Spearlann's. And with that said, I would probably think Kai's damage would only compete with those of Karok's and maybe Fiona's.
Its sad how Kai's dodge is better than Lann's...
^ i disagree. ive noticed he has shorter frames than lann. it's easier to dodge using slip and nimble against tyrant's challenge/hidden. i say lann's still better in the sense that he can slip twice. distance wise on a single dodge, kai has the upper hand in that one.
Posts 1–15 of 49 · Page 1 of 4
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us