Help please

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
Help please
Can anyone please take the background out of this picture so its just the bud and make it 500x100 (or whatever the biggest avatar regular users can have)




If someone can do that , I would really thank them a lot <3
Like this?

500x100? Calm down there bro.

Regular users can go up to 150x150 only, I think. Well, that's the dimension I used for my crappy avatar.
Quote Originally Posted by Katy View Post
Like this?

Yes , thank you very much!!

Quote Originally Posted by Keroaplt View Post
Thank you too!

Quote Originally Posted by ShockKiller View Post
500x100? Calm down there bro.

Regular users can go up to 150x150 only, I think. Well, that's the dimension I used for my crappy avatar.
I Said 500x100 or whatever the picture limit is for users.
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?