ArmA 2 OA CD Key Changer

Posts 46–50 of 50 · Page 4 of 4
The program you link here tells me error opening registry path, please run as administrator despite the fact I am opening it and running it as an administrator.
I purchased arma 2 off of steam but I run it using Day Z commander

Posted this in the wrong place please disregard
Quote Originally Posted by Bromby View Post
The program you link here tells me error opening registry path, please run as administrator despite the fact I am opening it and running it as an administrator.
I purchased arma 2 off of steam but I run it using Day Z commander

Posted this in the wrong place please disregard
I'm getting this same error.
I didn't get this earlier when i used it.

Used some shitty program that i know i shouldn't have probably used because after i did it made the CD-Key go bad.
Went into the reg area and now the key is all 0's.

Tried re-adding the key with this program and it keeps giving me above stated error.
I tried fixing the permissions to all me to read and write but it still gives me the error.

Help appreciated.
Quote Originally Posted by Divisionist View Post
I'm getting this same error.
I didn't get this earlier when i used it.

Used some shitty program that i know i shouldn't have probably used because after i did it made the CD-Key go bad.
Went into the reg area and now the key is all 0's.

Tried re-adding the key with this program and it keeps giving me above stated error.
I tried fixing the permissions to all me to read and write but it still gives me the error.

Help appreciated.
Looks like you have a keystealer on your hands. Just go to the post that says [Info] Key Stolen? Registry A Mess? Read This
It'll help you on fixing your registry.
thanks! that is much better than the darky key changer! in my opinion!
thank you, you saved me alot of time
Posts 46–50 of 50 · Page 4 of 4

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?