Mega Inventory Edit TUTORIAL and ITEMS!

Posts 16–30 of 100 · Page 2 of 7
i keep getting battle eye script restriction?
Quote Originally Posted by Khan Void View Post
i keep getting battle eye script restriction?
its cause ur not in a server where they let you use SHIFTRIGHT+P join a seattle server.
Confirmed. I just tried on a Seattle server. PERFECT. Not banned. Good job.
LOL! WOW!. okay, if u want to mass add one item just put in once in CE the item script. And when u at the SHift+p part just do it as many times as u want lol example for 3 water bottles ill just put it in once in CE

and ingame ill do:

Shift+P, ESC; Shift+P, ESC;Shift+P, ESC


ENJOY!
Quote Originally Posted by DfKOniK View Post
how is this UR way lol. This is everyones way xD
I didn't mean that it was just mine, it's just the one I use, and if the people viewing this looked around, they could find it easily.
Quote Originally Posted by iDEAD View Post
I didn't mean that it was just mine, it's just the one I use, and if the people viewing this looked around, they could find it easily.
hahaha ya. Just stack up and play with what u spawn if it gets patched.

---------- Post added at 05:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:41 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by StylezHD View Post
Confirmed. I just tried on a Seattle server. PERFECT. Not banned. Good job.
thanks man, thank @s_johnson for the scripts aswell ^
[QUOTE=DfKOniK;6397459]hahaha ya. Just stack up and play with what u spawn if it gets patched.[COLOR="Silver"]

I am, but I don't want to lose the ability to do it, just in case.
[QUOTE=iDEAD;6397598]
Quote Originally Posted by DfKOniK View Post
hahaha ya. Just stack up and play with what u spawn if it gets patched.[COLOR="Silver"]

I am, but I don't want to lose the ability to do it, just in case.
lol. well whats done is done. the vid is non listed anyways so u wont find it on youtube without the link.
Video deleted.
Quote Originally Posted by d4m4in View Post
Video deleted.

ill upload it again tomorow. its cuz my IGN name showed even after the percautions i took haha.
For someone that has only 2 weeks of Arma2/Dayz experience and knows nothing about the engine and the anti-cheat system, how likely am i to get permanently banned from Arma/Dayz by using this method?
Quote Originally Posted by Henka44 View Post
For someone that has only 2 weeks of Arma2/Dayz experience and knows nothing about the engine and the anti-cheat system, how likely am i to get permanently banned from Arma/Dayz by using this method?
it doesnt get any error or anything cause u exit CE before BattleEye even starts.
credits for darky.hax to this, THIS IS NOT MY WORK

1. Do not be in a server yet, main menu only (battleye)
2. execute this in auto assember after you open arma2oa.exe
(auto assembler is found in tools menu, INSIDE "Memory View")
Code:
alloc(bhook, 2048)

kernel32!OpenProcess:
jmp bhook

bhook:
push #5
call SetLastError

mov eax, 0
ret #12 // 0x0C
Quote Originally Posted by Darky.Hax
This allows to you bypass BattlEye external Pattern scans therefor allowing you to use any hack tool such as (cheat engine, wpe, etc...).

Also... any chance you could tell me how to execute scripts thru cheat engine, I have my own custom .sqf but have no idea how to run it. (changed the line you put in the original post, tried shift+p in game, didnt work)
script for rocket launcher? legit one? and rounds? tried combos but they didn't do anything please help
Posts 16–30 of 100 · Page 2 of 7

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us