[Request]Signature
Alright i need a signature for my team to use.
Team name: Impulsive™
This is our clan z8website so u can get the logo picture
Z8Games
I want you to use this as the background
http://img831.imageshack.us/img831/6...dollsprite.png
Here is how i want it to look like

The font that i like is Berlin Sans FB and the size of the Word(Impulsive™) I want it to be is big enough that it reaches their Knees.
It will be aswome if u add u could add shadows effect for the Impulsive.
Well thanks
Team name: Impulsive™
This is our clan z8website so u can get the logo picture
Z8Games
I want you to use this as the background
http://img831.imageshack.us/img831/6...dollsprite.png
Here is how i want it to look like

The font that i like is Berlin Sans FB and the size of the Word(Impulsive™) I want it to be is big enough that it reaches their Knees.
It will be aswome if u add u could add shadows effect for the Impulsive.
Well thanks




