HELP PLEASE!
HELP me please! This AVA game is fcking hard to launch 
Situation:
Open AVA launcher
Type in Username and password
Gameguard shows up and the AVA picture
then the AVA picture is just there loading and nothing happen then after 30 sec to 1 min it just closes it doesnt launching the game HELP me please I already reinstall and off my anti-virus and add the game to firewall exception this game is really frustrating damn it!





I feel like I waste my time downloading this game and end up with nothing



OS windows XP 32 bit
Video card - ATI Radeon 3600 HD series 1GB
Dual Core 3.20 GHz

Situation:
Open AVA launcher
Type in Username and password
Gameguard shows up and the AVA picture
then the AVA picture is just there loading and nothing happen then after 30 sec to 1 min it just closes it doesnt launching the game HELP me please I already reinstall and off my anti-virus and add the game to firewall exception this game is really frustrating damn it!






I feel like I waste my time downloading this game and end up with nothing




OS windows XP 32 bit
Video card - ATI Radeon 3600 HD series 1GB
Dual Core 3.20 GHz