ExclamationSolved1.3.1 modloader

Posts 1–2 of 2 · Page 1 of 1
1.3.1 modloader
Since the new MC came out, I just realized that today -_- updated, and installed modloader...well quite.

At 1.2.5 Modloader has been working fine. No errors, perfect. But, from 1.3.1, when I ran MC, I got the black screen. It froze there for 10 minutes straight. I tested by opening MC, and I went and ate some In N Out, and came back in, and surely it was still the black screen.

Yes, I deleted META-INF folder completely, and deleted all files from "mods" folder since the files in there were outdated. Also, I've tried and deleted minecraft.jar and re-installing the client, but it still came up with that problem, whenever I tried to install Modloader.

Screenshot of the black screen for dummies:

Posts 1–2 of 2 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us