PatchedHackerMaybe Hack v8 (EU)

Posts 136–150 of 300 · Page 10 of 20
Quote Originally Posted by metin2mester View Post
....lagg and closes the game
I agree fix this please?
Quote Originally Posted by metin2mester View Post
....lagg and closes the game
youse a another inector
Detected yesterday. I had an x-trap error
Quote Originally Posted by palatcavova View Post
Detected yesterday. I had an x-trap error
nope not detected im using it right now juse a anothere injektor
Hm....May be you-re right. I use a Valkyrie injector. On ruCF it's the best *downloading another injector*
Quote Originally Posted by palatcavova View Post
Hm....May be you-re right. I use a Valkyrie injector. On ruCF it's the best *downloading another injector*
I love Valkirye injector, but its detected Use Finject, the same that Valkirye, but not detected ^^
Quote Originally Posted by Bianca. View Post
Lag might be caused by bad internet or too many programs open in background
I reinstalled windows7 3 days ago!
I got a good connection!! 50 ping without this hack.

I haven't any program opened, hack cause lag.
i need undetected injecror...can anyone send me on skype...my name on skype is crokiller98
Quote Originally Posted by drupcic3 View Post
i need undetected injecror...can anyone send me on skype...my name on skype is crokiller98
try Sa3eD's Injector v2.3! for me it works without any problem. i have win 7 32 bit and net framework 4.0
Ok first nice Hack but i turned on shoot trough walls 1 time and then when i will play normal without hack i shoot ever visual trough walls and there are no bullet holes ... -.-
Works well but it gives me some errors in Biohazard (the only reason i use it) when i use 1 hit knife kill and when i do some headshots.I only have just 3-4 options activated from the hack list.
you just have to reinstall cf eu
I am doing everything as the manual and I do not jump table Help
Windows7 X32, i do all the things and don't work, H3LP ?
Posts 136–150 of 300 · Page 10 of 20
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us