PatchedHackerMaybe Hack v8 (EU)

Posts 121–135 of 300 · Page 9 of 20
link for good injector undetected? link x un injector che funziona ancora? pls
thanks man for this good hack and wating for your more



---------- Post added at 11:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:26 PM ----------

http://www.mpgh.net/forum/290-crossf...jector-v3.html this one works for me thank me if i helped
Quote Originally Posted by giuseppe1993 View Post
link for good injector undetected? link x un injector che funziona ancora? pls
Alot of MFC errors.., even if i have 2 options
Anyone else getting client mfc error alot?
Quote Originally Posted by Denelf View Post
Anyone else getting client mfc error alot?
all the time o.O
Quote Originally Posted by __]H[elroos View Post
I got laptop with windows7 64bit, and it's working for me...

But there is too much lag D:
Lag might be caused by bad internet or too many programs open in background
Bianca you have client MFC error too often?
is giving me so many problems like I did shoot a little while ago No, I went into options and I closed the game and a bit unnerving but the hack is perfect, however, looks to do something because I can not do more .... ok ok pls pls try to fix by by

i found the problem
don't use STW or you get err
wen you active you get err
hey man it's great hack but when i finish the round the game closes
doesn't work on 32 bit, but 64 bit it works very well
Posts 121–135 of 300 · Page 9 of 20
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us