PatchedHackerMaybe Hack v8 (EU)

Posts 46–60 of 300 · Page 4 of 20
Quote Originally Posted by hexia View Post
Imma PC Win XP 32 BIT any 1 help us
Im windows 7.
doesnt for win 7 32 bits....so sad.....give us a undetected injector pls
Quote Originally Posted by Ace Of Spades View Post
nope its no error
It is some sort of error I get this errror at start and when i shoot trough walls only. It's working great, but the best feature are disappointing
Quote Originally Posted by Rotterdammer View Post
It is some sort of error I get this errror at start and when i shoot trough walls only. It's working great, but the best feature are disappointing
What injector are you using?
Quote Originally Posted by Dubber Ruck View Post
What injector are you using?
Mamo's injector V2.7
why hell nobody say a undetected injector?
Works 1 from 10 times ...
shot trough wall didn't work for me..
win xp 32 bit ^^

---------- Post added at 12:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:34 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by zwerg333 View Post
why hell nobody say a undetected injector?
I use this and works for me perfect..
http://www.mpgh.net/forum/290-crossf...-xkickass.html
Quote Originally Posted by Endb0ss View Post
Works 1 from 10 times ...
shot trough wall didn't work for me..
win xp 32 bit ^^

---------- Post added at 12:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:34 PM ----------



I use this and works for me perfect..
http://www.mpgh.net/forum/290-crossf...-xkickass.html
I have that and doesnt work MFC error how can i fix it?
Thge First Shoot throug walls for Crossfire EU
Very very very nice Hack, Thank u so much, 1 error (shot through wall) and 1time cf crashed down, cause they was to many Functions. But really good hack. Thanks again!!! ^^

btw. I pressed Thanks :>
People listen!

If shoot-trough-walls fails, then try: Yasta injector V0.3

your welcome!
wen i play in predator i die way
?
?????????????? pls help me
and wen finish the game crash
Shoot trough walls just not works but nice nice nice nice Hack !! )
Posts 46–60 of 300 · Page 4 of 20
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us