Where

Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
Where
Where i can get Full CODMw2?
I mean the 4Delta 1
Give me a link whit Full not the patch
Since links to THAT content is not allowed, send me a PM and I can help you. Otherwise, just ask on the 4D1 forums and the users there will direct you to the right place.
Quote Originally Posted by ToolB0x View Post
Since links to THAT content is not allowed, send me a PM and I can help you. Otherwise, just ask on the 4D1 forums and the users there will direct you to the right place.
He obviously don't know 4D1 forums.. otherwise this thread would be pointless And don't know how to torrent too
Quote Originally Posted by MarkHC View Post

He obviously don't know 4D1 forums.. otherwise this thread would be pointless And don't know how to torrent too
I know he doesnt, thats why I wanted him to PM me, then I wouldve requested a lock. Like im doing now.
/req lock, problem solved via PM
Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us