Crossfire base revamped

Posts 1–15 of 15 · Page 1 of 1
Crossfire base revamped
Well, since I have received some pm's on posting a less laggy version of -[I]fLuX's mini-base, I decided to post it. This was just a quick revamp, nothing special.

Code:
#include <Windows.h>
#include <fstream>

//Addresses
#define Wallhack 0x6D29F4

//Globals
bool bWallhack;

DWORD CShell = (DWORD)GetModuleHandleA("CShell.dll");

void HackThread()
{
	while(true)
	{
		if(GetAsyncKeyState(VK_NUMPAD1)&1)
		{	
			bWallhack = !bWallhack;

			if(bWallhack)
			{
				memcpy((VOID*)0x6D29F4, "\x00\x00\x00\x00\x00\x00", 6);
			} else {
				memcpy((VOID*)0x6D29F4, "\x01\x01\x01\x01\x01\x01", 6);
			}
		}
		Sleep(100);
	}
}

void Hook(HINSTANCE hDLL)
{
	HMODULE CShell = 0;
	while (!CShell)
	{
		CShell = GetModuleHandleA("CShell.dll");

		HackThread();
	}
}

BOOL WINAPI DllMain(HINSTANCE hDll, DWORD dwReason, LPVOID lpReserved)
{
	if (dwReason == DLL_PROCESS_ATTACH)
	{
		DisableThreadLibraryCalls(hDll);
		CreateThread(NULL, NULL, (LPTHREAD_START_ROUTINE)Hook, hDll, NULL, NULL);
	}
	return TRUE;
}
I haven't tested this for a while, I have no idea if crossfire updated and detected this at all. I have not compared the original version with this to see the difference in framerate, that's up to you. Address may not be up to date, update it if you need to. This base can be used for really anything if you customize it enough, not just wallhack.

Credits-
WTF
-[I]fLuX
Shadow
threads created by CreateThread gets killed so no it won't work. That's like that since the two or three latest update.
Quote Originally Posted by UltraPGNoob View Post
threads created by CreateThread gets killed so no it won't work. That's like that since the two or three latest update.
lol createthread work for me
Quote Originally Posted by -[I]fLuX View Post
lol createthread work for me
then whats the problem with this base ?
it gives X-trap
Quote Originally Posted by -[I]fLuX View Post
lol createthread work for me
ye... u use MY base and i hooked TerminateThread :P
Quote Originally Posted by Shadow` View Post
Well, since I have received some pm's on posting a less laggy version of -[I]fLuX's mini-base, I decided to post it. This was just a quick revamp, nothing special.

Code:
#include <Windows.h>
#include <fstream>

//Addresses
#define Wallhack 0x6D29F4

//Globals
bool bWallhack;

DWORD CShell = (DWORD)GetModuleHandleA("CShell.dll");

void HackThread()
{
	while(true)
	{
		if(GetAsyncKeyState(VK_NUMPAD1)&1)
		{	
			bWallhack = !bWallhack;

			if(bWallhack)
			{
				memcpy((VOID*)0x6D29F4, "\x00\x00\x00\x00\x00\x00", 6);
			} else {
				memcpy((VOID*)0x6D29F4, "\x01\x01\x01\x01\x01\x01", 6);
			}
		}
		Sleep(100);
	}
}

void Hook(HINSTANCE hDLL)
{
	HMODULE CShell = 0;
	while (!CShell)
	{
		CShell = GetModuleHandleA("CShell.dll");

		HackThread();
	}
}

BOOL WINAPI DllMain(HINSTANCE hDll, DWORD dwReason, LPVOID lpReserved)
{
	if (dwReason == DLL_PROCESS_ATTACH)
	{
		DisableThreadLibraryCalls(hDll);
		CreateThread(NULL, NULL, (LPTHREAD_START_ROUTINE)Hook, hDll, NULL, NULL);
	}
	return TRUE;
}
I haven't tested this for a while, I have no idea if crossfire updated and detected this at all. I have not compared the original version with this to see the difference in framerate, that's up to you. Address may not be up to date, update it if you need to. This base can be used for really anything if you customize it enough, not just wallhack.

Credits-
WTF
-[I]fLuX
Shadow
I use this code and try it out! but why get like this?
Create thread detected for me
Quote Originally Posted by Hexicidal View Post
Create thread detected for me
Create thread not Detected
XTRAP DETECTED
If createthread is detected, just work around it.
CreateThread working Fine
and this base detected
better hooking anyway. There's pretty much good ways to make a loop without having to make threads.
Posts 1–15 of 15 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?