PatchedGhost Hack!

Posts 46–60 of 195 · Page 4 of 13
Quote Originally Posted by Killer_Weekend. View Post
It needs Cheat Engine? Uuuuh.
Yes, you're on 32?
Quote Originally Posted by breakg View Post
It's working fine for me either turn it on or off, but the thing's it'll get freeze you can't do anything about it beside quit the current game.
*Notice that your actual body's in your spawn, so before you activate it, move out to the point where your mates have less suspect on you. I saw a kid abuse this mins ago, he's killing ppls with his SV98 while i stood next to his body in spawn LOL?
Escort named Duck? it was me xD
I think the value changes depending on what weapon you using, correct me if im wrong. I'm using SV98.
Start .CT then u see "??" on the value just 1shot on the SV98, value changed (doesn't matter what value it is) just press arrow up. That's works for me. If not just close out AVA, CT, and start over.

---------- Post added at 03:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:45 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by meawww View Post
Escort named Duck? it was me xD
ah ha cheaters name spotted ^.^. It was other guy in Snipe Gal.
Quote Originally Posted by breakg View Post
I think the value changes depending on what weapon you using, correct me if im wrong. I'm using SV98.
Start .CT then u see "??" on the value just 1shot on the SV98, value changed (doesn't matter what value it is) just press arrow up. That's works for me. If not just close out AVA, CT, and start over.

---------- Post added at 03:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:45 PM ----------



ah ha cheaters name spotted ^.^. It was other guy in Snipe Gal.
i want VSS because i have primary weapon hack 50 bullets
i m going to release some game guard by pass today try it then use new uav hack of jabbar it will work for you ...........
Quote Originally Posted by leonathdo View Post
humm, gj, but anyway, i still remain watching u guys do the hacks cause im x32(no bad feeling)......hope someone make it in dll......

newbie here...!!!@@!!!


---------- Post added at 02:30 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:27 AM ----------

well said bro !! i also notce tht he troling peoples but i like him his word made me laugh............

Quote Originally Posted by r7o2d6 View Post
You're such a troll. All I've seen of the last two days is you arguing and trolling people. And you want to be minion?

Cool hack, I wondered how in the samhell this guy ended up behind me when I knew there was no way lol. Had to come here, and yes, of course, you released it to the public xP I bet it's kinda fun, not gonna try it though, wink wink :P
i just tried it and wow this is amazing best troll hack ever i just keep hitting people without killing them and 99% of them didnt know it was me XD
It's,Not work with me the avlue 000000999 what should i do please help m.
Quote Originally Posted by antonio111 View Post
It's,Not work with me the avlue 000000999 what should i do please help m.
u can do it manually just shot 1 shot u will see the value changed to 00000 then then right click toggle selected area (do it as fast as u can ) then change it to 999
YEAH ITS WORKING FOR COOP but you cant destroy the first barrel(DV) so first destroy it and then turn on the ghost hack
Quote Originally Posted by awesomeraphi View Post
YEAH ITS WORKING FOR COOP but you cant destroy the first barrel(DV) so first destroy it and then turn on the ghost hack
Good to hear that it works
lmao you epic troll. I wondered who the hell was killing me.
Quote Originally Posted by thesinerd View Post
lmao you epic troll. I wondered who the hell was killing me.
Bad luck for you lol
For me don't work....
EDIT:OMG it work °-°
Posts 46–60 of 195 · Page 4 of 13
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us