PatchedGhost Hack!

Posts 31–45 of 195 · Page 3 of 13
Quote Originally Posted by CBUrban View Post
DO i need to fucking bypass to do this?
@r7o2d6 There are also minions who troll etc etc.

Yups.
If you wanna take it easy use memory changer.
If you wanna take it advance use meaw's one.
I think I've found a way to bypass easily. I'm not sure if it actually works or not because I'm on 32bit and AvA still doesn't show up in CE processes so I can't exactly test.

Get process hacker (Google)
Start process hacker. Click Edit, run, navigate to NWZLauncher in your Aeriagames>AvA folder. Sign in, launch AvA.
Alt-tab and go back to process hacker, search for np under services. Right Click NPPTNT and go to properties. Select disable. (May also want to try simply right click + delete)
Go about doing your business with GG bypassed.


Not sure if it works, but would greatly appreciate it if someone could tell me if it does or not. Much easier than any current GG bypass. But that's what makes me not sure if it works, because if I can find this.. I don't see how anyone else couldn't.
would this work in co-op?
Quote Originally Posted by PlsShow View Post
would this work in co-op?
You could try, some people said that it will work in co-op according to the old tread
Quote Originally Posted by meawww View Post
You get hit because someone near you probably let me explain how it works
the current body of ur char from others view is on the spawn and the view you seing is the ghost thats why they cant see u at all and if someone at the spawn point they can kill you
Ahah. Okay, I understand. Any ideas why I can't turn the ghost mode off? I'm new to this, I've tried to find some solutions but at the moment non of them have worked. Would love to if I could turn the ghost mode on and off as I wish during the game.

Though, thanks for you answer mate!
Quote Originally Posted by Prosimian View Post
Ahah. Okay, I understand. Any ideas why I can't turn the ghost mode off? I'm new to this, I've tried to find some solutions but at the moment non of them have worked. Would love to if I could turn the ghost mode on and off as I wish during the game.

Though, thanks for you answer mate!
Repress arrow up
Isnt there a way to put this in a dll... or something like that.. i cant use CE. cause i got 32x bit
PLS HELP!!! When im ingame and i shot 1 bullet there comes never the value 00000000 just any other i tried it with 2 bullets and so on but it doesnt working too PLS HELP!!!
LS HELP!!! When im ingame and i shot 1 bullet there comes never the value 00000000 just any other i tried it with 2 bullets and so on but it doesnt working too PLS HELP!!! Sorry for double posting but i need help
It's working fine for me either turn it on or off, but the thing's it'll get freeze you can't do anything about it beside quit the current game.
*Notice that your actual body's in your spawn, so before you activate it, move out to the point where your mates have less suspect on you. I saw a kid abuse this mins ago, he's killing ppls with his SV98 while i stood next to his body in spawn LOL?
Doesn't work for me. The value is only 0000000 after start, ingame it changes all the time.
Posts 31–45 of 195 · Page 3 of 13
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?