PatchedGhost Hack!

Posts 16–30 of 195 · Page 2 of 13
Quote Originally Posted by leonathdo View Post
humm, gj, but anyway, i still remain watching u guys do the hacks cause im x32(no bad feeling)......hope someone make it in dll......

newbie here...!!!@@!!!
Try using meaw bypass, it's tested by mohamain or something. Jabba will convert it in a dll maybe.
Lol meaww the bunny killer of ava... I hope @Jabberwock will make it in .dll ^^
Quote Originally Posted by Nuuma View Post
Lol meaww the bunny killer of ava... I hope @Jabberwock will make it in .dll ^^
Ask him, maybe he will, who knows?
wow great work u can move invisible that is awesome !! dude release all your hacks there is no hope in ava anymore
Quote Originally Posted by lopettesimp08 View Post
Make it DLL
You're so pro, make one yourself.
Quote Originally Posted by Prepix View Post


You're so pro, make one yourself.
You're such a troll. All I've seen of the last two days is you arguing and trolling people. And you want to be minion?

Cool hack, I wondered how in the samhell this guy ended up behind me when I knew there was no way lol. Had to come here, and yes, of course, you released it to the public xP I bet it's kinda fun, not gonna try it though, wink wink :P
Quote Originally Posted by r7o2d6 View Post
You're such a troll. All I've seen of the last two days is you arguing and trolling people. And you want to be minion?

Cool hack, I wondered how in the samhell this guy ended up behind me when I knew there was no way lol. Had to come here, and yes, of course, you released it to the public xP I bet it's kinda fun, not gonna try it though, wink wink :P
I LIKE THIS *off-topic*
DO i need to fucking bypass to do this?
unlimited ammo would be amazing for coop
im having a little problem of unlimited ammo atm i can do manually but not via pointers
This cheat works just fine, although it freezes time to time. Like you are invisible to others, but you cannot reload your gun, you cannot shoot or even change guns, you cannot throw grenades. When your opponents shoot something you get hit, even though they cannot see you. The thing is that the only solution is to exit the current game and join a new one, otherwise you'll have to wait till the end of the round.

Oh and I can't seem to get the Ghost Off mode to work. Tried some solutions but none of them worked. Maybe someone can help me. Id rather sneak up on something using Ghost than play all the game as ghost.
Quote Originally Posted by Prosimian View Post
This cheat works just fine, although it freezes time to time. Like you are invisible to others, but you cannot reload your gun, you cannot shoot or even change guns, you cannot throw grenades. When your opponents shoot something you get hit, even though they cannot see you. The thing is that the only solution is to exit the current game and join a new one, otherwise you'll have to wait till the end of the round.

Oh and I can't seem to get the Ghost Off mode to work. Tried some solutions but none of them worked. Maybe someone can help me. Id rather sneak up on something using Ghost than play all the game as ghost.
You get hit because someone near you probably let me explain how it works
the current body of ur char from others view is on the spawn and the view you seing is the ghost thats why they cant see u at all and if someone at the spawn point they can kill you
can you make a dll?
@Prepix I really want you to be a minion because you're hyperactive but after read this thread I doubt that Liz will choose you. LOL
Posts 16–30 of 195 · Page 2 of 13
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?