PatchedGhost Hack!

Posts 106–120 of 195 · Page 8 of 13
Quote Originally Posted by derekfuk911 View Post
do you have to inject this?
Hook it to Ava
Quote Originally Posted by jeff000999888777 View Post
i wish i had a 64bit pc -.-
install it
Quote Originally Posted by meawww View Post
As the title says! R.I.P AVA

Preview:



How To:
Join any game shot 1 fire, when you see the values 00000000 press UP to activate the hack!
If the value is 999 at the end means hack working! if not means its off

Optional:
If you want to add the off function open the .CT in notepad then find the code.

<Hotkey>
<Action>Set Value</Action>
<Keys>
<Key>38</Key>
</Keys>
<Value>999</Value>
<ID>0</ID>
</Hotkey>



And add this codes under it

<Hotkey>
<Action>Set Value</Action>
<Keys>
<Key>40</Key>
</Keys>
<Value>0</Value>
<ID>1</ID>
</Hotkey>


Save and close now you have Deactivate Hotkey (Arrow Down)

Virus Scan:
https://www.virustotal.com/file/287b...is/1345472962/
Ghost Hack.rar - Jotti's malware scan

Clicking thanks button wont hurt anyone


EDIT: @Justin Please approve again i changed the file there was a BUG sorry
VS Updates!


Can't play more then like a few kills be for client crash.
@meawww It works but after a few seconds I cant shoot or change weapons or anything. Even after I close the window it still wont let me shoot. Help?
Quote Originally Posted by Predator View Post
@meawww It works but after a few seconds I cant shoot or change weapons or anything. Even after I close the window it still wont let me shoot. Help?
This is what i usually do

play it the game in window mode and start CE during the game (close it before u leave the game and start a new one every time)
and for enable / disable you have to shoot so if you want to disable DO NOT just press down SHOOT then press down
That's [PATCHED], I've used the haxx until the last moment...
Quote Originally Posted by Jeyrm View Post
That's [PATCHED], I've used the haxx until the last moment...
It's patched?
Quote Originally Posted by Jeyrm View Post
That's [PATCHED], I've used the haxx until the last moment...
ive been using it till last night before sleep at DV dont make me login to see if patched or not -.- i have to go to work
can you please explain how to use it? im new to CE. Thanks!
can any one make ghost hack dll?
@meawww Can you look at my question?

"It works but after a few seconds I cant shoot or change weapons or anything. Even after I close the window it still wont let me shoot. Help?"
Quote Originally Posted by Predator View Post
@meawww Can you look at my question?

"It works but after a few seconds I cant shoot or change weapons or anything. Even after I close the window it still wont let me shoot. Help?"
That append to me when I try to realod or to change weapon.
I think its a bug.... but its to that everytime i try to realod.
How do you use this? use cheat engine? inject? seriously explain.
Posts 106–120 of 195 · Page 8 of 13
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?