Thumbs upOutdatedBF2 WH, Models, D3D hack

Posts 1–15 of 17 · Page 1 of 2
BF2 WH, Models, D3D hack
VS1: https://www.virustotal.com/file/4f81...is/1345617315/
VS2 : minihack.zip - Jotti's malware scan





this a public cheat , public cheats are
always "Use at your own risk" condition.

There are no guarantees as to what this
software can do to your system or
Game account

[Pure D3D]

Player wallhack .
Crosshair .
Chames .
No Fog .

[Others]

Screenshot cleaner .
---------------------How-to-Use----------------------------------

- Use the loader included .
- Run the loader.
- Run BF2

Do not run after game has started .
If loader don't work , try other loaders
that inject at process creation .

---------------------Hotkeys---------------------------------------


F9 - On/Off No Fog .
F10 - On/Off Chams .
F11 - On/Off Crosshair .
F12 - On/Off Player wallhack .
.

minihack august_mpgh.net.zip53 KB · 823 downloads Scanning…
waiting for approvement!
Quote Originally Posted by errantventure View Post
Nice work. Is this for 1.0 or 1.5?
It works for me on 1.5

and Not sure on 1.0
You sir,

Are pro. I'm gonna test it later and see If steam catches it.
Quote Originally Posted by errantventure View Post
You sir,

Are pro. I'm gonna test it later and see If steam catches it.
Sir, I am pretty sure it might be detected. I just hope not.

Anything now is detected unless you make one your self.
But before test it in offline mode with bots. I am using non steam.
Quote Originally Posted by errantventure View Post
Ah...Well we can hope!
Yes we can, yes we can..
also Im thinking mpgh should do a public hack like GK uses for CA.
Alot of people don't play the older games, and I have to brush up on my C++. However if this is a working base, I may be able to get one of my buddies to help with it. I'll get back to you.
Quote Originally Posted by JesusHasRisen View Post
Detected first 2 minutes...
Are you on steam? Punk buster really catches on steam lately.
and this is version 1.5, but if you can't use it try my other hacks in this section.

If you know anything about making hacks, use this: http://www.mpgh.net/forum/141-battle...fset-list.html
cool this one i like more man

---------- Post added at 09:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:11 PM ----------

an hey any advice on how to create the loader
Quote Originally Posted by hakker199 View Post
cool this one i like more man

---------- Post added at 09:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:11 PM ----------

an hey any advice on how to create the loader

Hey bro I don't want to chat like this so just send me a message in my inbox linking to a chatroom, and we'll chat from there
Posts 1–15 of 17 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?