ArrowD3D Offset

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
D3D Offset
Code:
#define RESET 16
#define PRESENT 17
#define BEGINSCENE 41
#define ENDSCENE 42
#define DRAWINDEXEDPRIMITIVE 82
Credit by ME
Are you fucking kidding me? No, seriously? These are only the indexes of the VTable -.-'
Quote Originally Posted by verza View Post
Code:
#define RESET 16
#define PRESENT 17
#define BEGINSCENE 41
#define ENDSCENE 42
#define DRAWINDEXEDPRIMITIVE 82
Credit by ME
What the !?
These are indexes of the D3D VTable...
And seriously not made by yourself !
Quote Originally Posted by Surdrise View Post
What the !?
These are indexes of the D3D VTable...
And seriously not made by yourself !
What the !? I'm sure you have no idea what VTable is, and you have no idea what you're talking bout, just wanting to spam post's by reposting what someone said above, please just shut the fuck up.
Quote Originally Posted by Zulg View Post
What the !? I'm sure you have no idea what VTable is, and you have no idea what you're talking bout, just wanting to spam post's by reposting what someone said above, please just shut the fuck up.
Okey, first I do know what a VTable is, I could even explain it but you would say it's copied from Wiki or something else, so I don't worry about let you know I'm not stupid.
Second, I'm sorry. I didn't see it's already commented (problem by surfing per mobile...).
I don't expect you are still here..nice buddy..
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?