Simple Silver Tutorial

Posts 16–30 of 38 · Page 2 of 3
Quote Originally Posted by YellowFever View Post


Babyfeeding only creates brain-dead, unoriginal copycats. By discovering shit yourself, you become original; you have your own unique style which is essential.
Well, is kinda hard for me since, I don't do gfx .
Quote Originally Posted by FoSho' View Post
Well, is kinda hard for me since, I don't do gfx .
Hardly anyone that mods actually does GFX. I can only think of myself; although I know aero is learning and so is Complixity.
You don't have to GFX to mod.
Quote Originally Posted by .REZ View Post


Hardly anyone that mods actually does GFX. I can only think of myself; although I know aero is learning and so is Complixity.
You don't have to GFX to mod.
If you do gfx, then your mod will look even better :/
Quote Originally Posted by FoSho' View Post
If you do gfx, then your mod will look even better :/
False. Having a lot of shit on the gun is not a good thing
Quote Originally Posted by Implify View Post


False. Having a lot of shit on the gun is not a good thing
When does GFX mean that you put a ton of shit on the gun?

Quote Originally Posted by FoSho' View Post
If you do gfx, then your mod will look even better :/
Not necessarily, but it holds true for most.
Quote Originally Posted by .REZ View Post


When does GFX mean that you put a ton of shit on the gun?



Not necessarily, but it holds true for most.
It's an expression brandon
Quote Originally Posted by Implify View Post


It's an expression brandon
You're an expression
Quote Originally Posted by .REZ View Post


You're an expression
troll

I rather learn use gfx skills on modding.
Quote Originally Posted by FoSho' View Post
Well, is kinda hard for me since, I don't do gfx .
/me doesn't do gfx.
Quote Originally Posted by YellowFever View Post


/me doesn't do gfx.
GFX Skills + Modding Skills = King of Modding.
Quote Originally Posted by FoSho' View Post
GFX Skills + Modding Skills = King of Modding.
Oh so now you're just begging me to come back
Quote Originally Posted by .REZ View Post


Oh so now you're just begging me to come back
Yeh, your the only one who can make Chams+Bypass.... I can't live without chams you no
Quote Originally Posted by FoSho' View Post
Yeh, your the only one who can make Chams+Bypass.... I can't live without chams you no
Workin on dat bypass, the chams part is easy.
Quote Originally Posted by .REZ View Post


Workin on dat bypass, the chams part is easy.
Your my hero!!!!
Posts 16–30 of 38 · Page 2 of 3

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?