Simple Silver Tutorial

Posts 31–38 of 38 · Page 3 of 3
Quote Originally Posted by FoSho' View Post
GFX Skills + Modding Skills = King of Modding.
Releasing mods + No competition = King of modding. Now to get @Implify out of the picture
Quote Originally Posted by YellowFever View Post


Releasing mods + No competition = King of modding. Now to get @Implify out of the picture
Meh.... Competition is King.
Quote Originally Posted by FoSho' View Post
Meh.... Competition is King.
Ha .
Quote Originally Posted by YellowFever View Post


Releasing mods + No competition = King of modding. Now to get @Implify out of the picture
TRY

IT

I

DARE

YOU
I don't know what I'm doing wrong.. but when i go to paint the metal to white it just stays as normal.. :/
Quote Originally Posted by Elecaii View Post
I don't know what I'm doing wrong.. but when i go to paint the metal to white it just stays as normal.. :/
Are you sure you followed the tutorial step by step?
Quote Originally Posted by Implify View Post


Are you sure you followed the tutorial step by step?
I realised i had messed up one of the steps, nice tut by the way
Posts 31–38 of 38 · Page 3 of 3

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?