Kareem's111 injector .... [normal and easy to use... :D]

Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
look simple and nice injector .. but next time you will release a injector put some features .. btw dude thanks about this ,,
Colorful. I've seen this injector in other section
Nice injector
The minions of this sections are Alen and I.
Epic Fail
Quote Originally Posted by .mk View Post
Epic Fail
What's an epic fail?
Decent job.

Quote Originally Posted by .mk View Post
Epic Fail
....?
Hehe, @Alen & @Zithium
I mean the mention tag
He mentioned the moderators in CROSSFIRE.
But he post it here in WARROCK.
Quote Originally Posted by .mk View Post
Hehe, @Alen & @Zithium
I mean the mention tag
He mentioned the moderators in CROSSFIRE.
But he post it here in WARROCK.
Oh right, didn't notice. aha.

Probably because it's a universal injector (let's you rename process), so he's probably made it for the crossfire section too...

But yeah... Didn't see that
Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?