OutdatedAnonymous V1.0 [CFEU] D3D Hack

Posts 91–105 of 162 · Page 7 of 11
don't work anymore
It doesn't work..I have 64-bit,can you help me? Thx (adoyns_boy@yahoo.com) <<<<<<<<email adress

---------- Post added at 08:40 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:22 AM ----------

What can I do for my 64-bit windows 7 ?
Vista 32x Hack works fine, not like pceumel´s shit^^
where is injector
HAck Tool Detected 0:3:2
Good Job man,really usefull
I start the game, .dll gets injected, get the message with credits/features, game loads, join a game, no hacks working.

Any ideas? Running vista 32bit

Thanks
It doesn't work..I have 64-bit windows: 7,can you help me? Thx (adoyns_boy@yahoo.com) <<<<<<<< my email adress !

Can you help me? Please! The window with credits isn't startig,in the game he doesn't work...So...

I NEED HELP!
Quote Originally Posted by Rokkey View Post
It doesn't work..I have 64-bit windows: 7,can you help me? Thx (adoyns_boy@yahoo.com) <<<<<<<< my email adress !

Can you help me? Please! The window with credits isn't startig,in the game he doesn't work...So...

I NEED HELP!
yea i can help u...if u can read all the comments from the guys that have win 7 64 bit, u will see that that hak isn't working for the guys that have the OS like u
Quote Originally Posted by Al3X044 View Post
yea i can help u...if u can read all the comments from the guys that have win 7 64 bit, u will see that that hak isn't working for the guys that have the OS like u
Lol? its working for win7 64 bit ...
Can anyone do a hack for 1 hit kill and no recoil and aimbot ? I want use this for zombie mode ...
Can you do please a hack with aimbot , 1 hit kill , no recoil ? pleaseeeee i need it more ... for zombie
where can i download Direct3d x9 and an injector? i really want it!
Posts 91–105 of 162 · Page 7 of 11
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?