HelpC++ learning

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
C++ learning
Guys can you suggest and/or tell me how did you learned c++? Because I am interested to learn it too. Thanks for replying
Get a decent local store book related to it.

Read it..
I learned C++ by reading a book. I Did all the exercises at the end of every chapter until I was comfortable doing the tasks at hand. From there I started coding whatever I thought would be fun and looking up the API and such whenever I got stuck. And here I am now, getting into game hacking. Program because you enjoy it, not because you want to make hacks. You wont make it far. Game hacking is turning out to be more complex then I had previously thought.
Took a one year course.
help
can some one teach me i can probobly pay
Quote Originally Posted by Bumboxe's Sheep View Post
can some one teach me i can probobly pay
Your own thread is not enough?
You shouldn't bump week old threads.
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us