School Popularity

Posts 16–30 of 64 · Page 2 of 5
Quote Originally Posted by Bernard View Post


my friends are semi-popular they like to play football after school every once in a while, but I hate football cause I can't catch for my life
and another problem is that no one else from lives in my neighborhood
Just make friends with them in school time .

or get a hot girl and you're pretty much popular .
Quote Originally Posted by Takari View Post


Just make friends with them in school time .

or get a hot girl and you're pretty much popular .
What I hate is that every year, I make friends with people, summer comes, never see them, school comes back, we have no classes in common and we drift apart
Quote Originally Posted by Bernard View Post


my friends are semi-popular they like to play football after school every once in a while, but I hate football cause I can't catch for my life
and another problem is that no one else from lives in my neighborhood
If you aren't ugly you'll be fine.
Quote Originally Posted by noob555 View Post
If you aren't ugly you'll be fine.
Maybe the reason why you think you are ugly is because you constantly put yourself down.
Quote Originally Posted by InCognito View Post


Maybe the reason why you think you are ugly is because you constantly put yourself down.
if I gave you a picture you'd think I'm ugly.
Quote Originally Posted by noob555 View Post
if I gave you a picture you'd think I'm ugly.
Who cares what an internet person thinks, I make laugh at some people faces but at the end of the day I couldn't give 2 shits.
Make friends with people, be funny, join a gang then fuck people up obv
Fuck being nice and shit, workout and you'll get chicks, ******s will come to you to ask you advices on how to date.
Quote Originally Posted by Kirigaya Kazuto View Post
Fuck being nice and shit, workout and you'll get chicks, ******s will come to you to ask you advices on how to date.
Is it true that if when you lift weights it releases a hormone that stunts your growth?
Well depends what group you want to be in. If you want to be a jock, join football. If you want to be in with people who aren't complete assholes, just be funny and stuff.
It's called confidence and social contact.
I've always been popular. So I wouldn't know how I achieved that status
Quote Originally Posted by Bernard View Post


theres always that one huge group of asians, problem is everyone seems me as a really whitewashed asian kid so im not really around the asians
Show them your big dick. And you'll be popular.
Posts 16–30 of 64 · Page 2 of 5

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us