Red faceUser Wallpapers

Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1
User Wallpapers
So I liked this effect I did for Nebulaa (Reminded me of him) And decided to do some for my favorite people on MPGH, then realized that its not hard just to change the text and "Smoke" to anything, so, If you would like one, please PM me or make a comment:
- Desired Text (Max 15 Characters)
- Colours (Pick 3, Donators/Staff can Pick 5)
- Custom Image (Donators/Staff ONLY), Left/Right/Center of text

Resolution is in 1920x1200 Pixels unless you are a Donator or Staff, in which case you can ask for a different resolution.

Here is my gallery for all this artwork: DeviantArt


 
Artwork
 
Dave
@Dave84311


 
Liz
@Liz


 
Doc





Will the .PSD be released Flitchit?
No. Don't ask

Can you put this image in?
Only if you are a Donator, or Staff.

When will my image be done?
Sometime in the near future. No more than 4 days. If it is taking longer, PM me, I may have forgotten


Why do donators and staff get all these extra options? its not fair !
Because they have contributed to MPGH and deserve respect and rewards. Now go back to WaW.



Edit: @Doc Is this worthwhile sticky-ing? I will be making these for people for the next half year at least
These are nice. I am not like the one with white spots all on it.
Quote Originally Posted by SquareSpoon View Post
These are nice. I am not like the one with white spots all on it.
I kind of agree, I just felt the blank area needed a bit of filling up, and a sort of starry space appealed since it looked like a Nebula. What do you think should go in then?
I think the effect around the text clash with the background especially with the white spot
desired text : SanchoMexiCuunt
default colors
thank yah:3
Quote Originally Posted by Hux View Post
desired text : SanchoMexiCuunt
default colors
thank yah:3
Will get to it tonight or start of the weekend, sorry for the delay :/
Quote Originally Posted by Flitchit View Post


Will get to it tonight or start of the weekend, sorry for the delay :/
yeah no worries, i can wait.
The second one is very nice
Not too shabby, like first version much more.
Quote Originally Posted by REAP View Post
Not too shabby, like first version much more.
Thank you, would you like one? Am on all weekend basically.

Quote Originally Posted by Hux View Post
yeah no worries, i can wait.
Added here: Default - With Stars

Why in the world of FUCK can I not edit my thread?
Quote Originally Posted by Flitchit View Post


Thank you, would you like one? Am on all weekend basically.



Added here: Defaultⓘ - With Starsⓘ

Why in the world of FUCK can I not edit my thread?
it's past a day or somthing like that.
after a day you can't edit your post.
Quote Originally Posted by Hux View Post
it's past a day or somthing like that.
after a day you can't edit your post.
Wells thats just plain stupid, especially for posts like this where I have to add the new images

Anyways hope you enjoy your new wallpaper
Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?