PatchedEXP Adder

Posts 166–180 of 183 · Page 12 of 13
@Jabberwock can u release a only auto f5 please? your auto f5 is the best f5 bot ever.
Quote Originally Posted by GuidoHe View Post
@Jabberwock can u release a only auto f5 please? your auto f5 is the best f5 bot ever.
nevermind just found it
can't go afk with this. No idea why after 2-3 rounds i get mission timeout non stop.
We need on games something to modify WINS / LOSERS value to fit the range, at least as a mask.
Many people is reported for others craps for this.
My suggestion.
Quote Originally Posted by Jabberwock View Post
lol of course...
can you make a euro farm dll?
btw can you euro farm me
or exp farm me?
because i cant keep pressing f5
i got 32 bit btw ty
Quote Originally Posted by majdk View Post
can you make a euro farm dll?
btw can you euro farm me
or exp farm me?
because i cant keep pressing f5
i got 32 bit btw ty
There's a dll eur farm now. For euro farm service look in marketplace section. There is a auto-f5-programm, look into forums. And of 32x bit, youre fucked. Search services or do bypass.
Your a god! Im a high ranker now, 3 accounts all high ranks. Not too high to get busted. Thanks <3
Quote Originally Posted by remcov View Post
Your a god! Im a high ranker now, 3 accounts all high ranks. Not too high to get busted. Thanks <3
Make sure to find a farming partner and farm wins/losses to decrease the chance of being caught. Butthurt AeriaFags will report you as soon as you join a room if you don't. Just a fair tip to keep your accounts safe.
Just what Lehsyrus said above is what Im gonna do from now on - infact I'm kinda holding back on the exp..
Its how I got banned - some guy comes into a room - I'm already playing - He right clicks my name before entering game- comes into game- he's on my team-Im not even top frag - He yells "<My IGN> is an EXP HACKER! REPORT!"-I press insert..no doubt He and another reported me-he tried to teamkill me with Para - he failed - gets mad, leaves the room to take screenshots of my info- tells me I'm on a ticket to Aeria- next day I'm banned.

The fool goes by the IGN of "Ddubzz"
Demolish his azz if you guys see him.

---------- Post added at 07:16 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:14 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by remcov View Post
Your a god! Im a high ranker now, 3 accounts all high ranks. Not too high to get busted. Thanks <3
Man Trust me - If you come across any AVA player who failed to bypass GameGuard and is mad about it - No matter what rank - If it don't fit the wins and losses then these losers are going to make extreme effort to bring you down. Take care man..
Quote Originally Posted by HYPNOPHOBIA View Post
Just what Lehsyrus said above is what Im gonna do from now on - infact I'm kinda holding back on the exp..
Its how I got banned - some guy comes into a room - I'm already playing - He right clicks my name before entering game- comes into game- he's on my team-Im not even top frag - He yells "<My IGN> is an EXP HACKER! REPORT!"-I press insert..no doubt He and another reported me-he tried to teamkill me with Para - he failed - gets mad, leaves the room to take screenshots of my info- tells me I'm on a ticket to Aeria- next day I'm banned.

The fool goes by the IGN of "Ddubzz"
Demolish his azz if you guys see him.
I avoid going into demo, or games waiting for players. I go into games that are ongoing and rapid exit when finished.
I hope to start and went again. Also try not to have high scores or questionable shots.
The noobs in their ignorance are very distrustful and can report you.
The good hunter moves with stealth.
Its exactly what I do.
But a die hard aeria saint took a screenshot of me and put it right into an aeria ticket
I was banned the next day..

I seriously personally don't overdo the exp anymore.Try to play a few games in-between so maybe all-day ava players may notice a steady increase in your rank status :/
Hey umm how can I farm wins? Easily?I got a SFC and i need wins to compensate the exp hecks
Posts 166–180 of 183 · Page 12 of 13
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us