PatchedEXP Adder

Posts 181–183 of 183 · Page 13 of 13
Can someone teach me step by step? (Yes, stupid question I know.) I don't really understand how this all works but, I download the file and i injected it in to my game. Well it auto-injects. I create a DV Extreme 1 Player. Now what do i do after this? Don't really understand.
Quote Originally Posted by CigaretteBLUNT View Post
Can someone teach me step by step? (Yes, stupid question I know.) I don't really understand how this all works but, I download the file and i injected it in to my game. Well it auto-injects. I create a DV Extreme 1 Player. Now what do i do after this? Don't really understand.
Now you simply start the game or use the AUTO-F5 jabbber made. but bte careful, it adds alot of exp
Quote Originally Posted by Jabberwock View Post
I'm not responsible if you get banned.

Steps:

1. First you need to bypass Game Guard. See the threads here in this section for a bypass
2. Use any available injector.
3. Run the game, it should auto inject.
4. This hack doesn't require you to press any key.
5. Open Death Valley Extreme Room
6. It is recommended to combine this hack with auto F5 like in APSuper Macro, use the hex color method.

Auto-F5 Made For Exp-Add.

Auto-Start, Auto-Deny Request
Key Are Send Dirrectly To The Game, What It Mean?, You Can Go On Internet, Check Movie Or Do SOmething Else Why You FARM !!!

Thanks To Jabberwook For Pointer Given That Made THis F5 Working Perfectly.

Run It As Admin, Then Go In A DV Extreme, Put 1 Player. *Doesn't matter if you start the F5 before or after the game started, but dont click go until the game is On*

*MAKE SURE YOU CLOSED ANY MPGH PAGE. WHY ? BECAUSE TITLE OF MPGH = MPGH-Alliance Of Valiant Arms, And When It Send THe Key To THe TItlt AVA It Could Send It To MPGH Instand Of THe Game

Once You Made The Room Everything Is Auto, You Can Go Do Something Else, It Will Auto-Farm.
Download the second attachment instead the first one, the second one is the newest version to fix some bugs.

Mentions:
@Prepix and @Lehsyrus approve.

Credits:
AVA PlaYe
DeathL
reaper
AvaNoobcake

And all who helped.

Scans:
Jotti's malware scan
VirusTotal

Download:


Very nice, it works
Posts 181–183 of 183 · Page 13 of 13
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?